8/31/09

I feel that an introduction to myself is fitting for this blog's first post, but honestly... how boring. I'm sure you'll get to know me if you check up on what's going on every once in a while. Hopefully you find this interesting enough to do so:) 

I should, however, give you some background info. I'm Haley, a semi-sophomore in college. I studied photography at a little school in the middle of a cornfield last year, and let me tell you... ha! There was nothing going on. So this year, I decided to move to Chicago... and I unofficially switched my major to... *drumroll pleaseee*... animation. Yes. A big, big change. Chicago is the first big city that I've lived in, which is why this blog is titled what it is. Sorry that it isn't any indication to sex (or...um, lack thereof)... and I highly doubt that you'll be reading about any of it here. So if that's what you're looking for, please go pick up some seasons of Sex and the City (I actually love that show. Carrie's awesome...) and your copy of Cosmo (which, I admit, I read every once in awhile. no shame). 

Hmm.. yes. Getting off-track like I so often do. (If you're a writing major, you will hate me. Because I'm a very free spirit when it comes to punctuation, grammar, and keeping with one topic per graph. Basically, I suck, but please deal). I moved in yesterday, and it was exhausting. After getting my wisdom teeth out last week, finding out I developed dry sockets, and being told I've had mono for the past few months... the last thing I wanted to do was unpack my world. But I did, and the place looks... well, OK. haha! It'll get there though. Also, no internet yet. I have no idea who I'm getting this wireless from, but thank you. 

Not much has happened yet! But when it does, I'm sure you'll know. Something cool will happen in my new life and I'll be blogging about it in a coffee shop. I'm officially too white for my own good. Until next time! 

... I Am Haley, a City Virgin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment