9/3/09

Today was the first day where I had to do some things for school. I had a film major meeting to attend, which was pretty boring and redundant because of previous orientations, but there was still some perks. Like that boy with the british accent sitting somewhere in the crowd behind me? I swear, when he asked a question at the Q&A session, every single female head whipped around to see where that glorious voice was coming from. 

...except for mine of course. One, I'm way too bashful. And two, I have a boyfriend who is near perfect (all that's missing is a foreign accent... meh... i'm sure he can learn to speak with one. problem solved. haha! jokes. jooookes). 

Nonetheless, the day was pretty ordinary. Other than the guy walking past me on the sidewalk who turned to his friend and said, "Can we pull over? I have to piss". 

Oh.... OK. 

... I Am Haley, An Amused City Virgin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment